- How to Cook a Wild Goose Stew 0 comments
- St. John USVI, Like a Local 0 comments
- Hooking Up with Heritage Radio Network 0 comments
- About The Gourmand & the Peasant 0 comments
- Lemon Rosemary Cupcakes with Italian Meringue Icing & Balsamic Glaze Drizzle 0 comments
Tag Archives: farmers market
Beets are in season from June to October and have many beautiful varieties and colors to choose from. They can be eaten raw (cut into fine julienne and tossed with balsamic vinegar, orange zest & sea salt is a delicious summer salad), juiced, boiled, steamed, or roasted, my preferred method.
I’m embracing my inner homemaker. Currently sandwiched between “freelance” and “consulting,” what I thought would be the ideal summer job, actually means having a whole lot of time on my hands and if I don’t use it wisely, I fret about being underemployed and ultimately living under a bridge.
Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year, and as such tonight feels like the eve of something fun. Tomorrow, we set our clocks ahead. I almost used an exclamation point there, but am reserved for a few…